Friday, February 13, 2004

I took the "Can you pass the third grade" test as well, and yes, I failed. it was a lot harder than I thought it would be! I figured, the states, I know them. Well, apparently not. It was fun anyway though.

Today I was so tired I could hardly stay awake in any of my classes. I didn't even go to my last one, but don't worry, I'm not turning into a slacker. All I need is to catch some Z's.

I got my class ring back!! I lost it a couple of months ago at Roc's house, along with 2 pairs of earrings. I don't know why I take my jewelry off, but anyway, she returned my earrings, but not my ring. I remember her trying it on but not giving it back, but she claimed she did. I was telling her "No, Roc, it's at your house!" but nooooo, she didn't think so. Well, Wednesday night I went over there and lo and behold, she presents to me my beloved class ring. (Now I have to get used to wearing it again)

I want to eat some pizza today. I hope Sonia and I can go to Gumby's or somewhere good and cheap to eat, cuz I'm starvin like Marvin.

So, take the test and see how you do. Can you pass the third grade????

No comments: