Thursday, February 19, 2004

"These onions gon' have my breath kickin' like 5 kangaroos in a pillowcase"
So I was in the cafeteria today and I saw Kabah. I went over to talk to him and a couple of people came over too. This one guy, I think his name was Don was a trip and a half. He was one of those white people who act black. No, he was one of those white people who is black. You had to have been there, he was so hilarious. So I end up sitting at this table with 3 guys, Kabah, Don (?), and Steve. The main topic of discussion was anatomy, and we're not talking biology class here.
"Yea, I wanna talk to shawty ova there. Look Look, OOh, she got a big a**"
"DAAANG!!!!!"
"She thick as *heaven the opposite*" (as martina would say*)
"Yea, but she ain't got no titties tho"

Aw, come on. *shakes head*

"Liz and I are about to go fly away in her THANK YOUR JESUS car. " This sounds like something someone on drugs would say. If I didn't know Son' and what she was talking about, I'd think she was eating shrooms while watching Willy Wonka or something. *sigh*

So, I really wanna talk to somebody right now, but noone is online and noone is here to talk to.

My five
Five things I want out of life:
1) To have a family. I've always wanted to get married and have kids and all that. I would like to have kinda a large family, so at least 4 kids. Pets? I dunno.
2) To travel. I want to travel around the world, go some of everywhere. Travel is great because it expands your horizons and your thinking and really just opens up your mind to new things.
3) To be successful. Now, of course everyone wants to be successful, and I don't know if you ever reach a point where you can say "Now I'm successful", but I want to be able to look back over my life and know that I made something of it.
4) dont know
5) dont know

Ok, 5 is kinda a lot to think of for that one. The one issue is the success thing. I think everyone measures it differently. I'm not so much looking at it from a monetary side, but if I find myself broke and homeless, reguardless of what I may have accomplished, I'm not going to view myself as successful. Another issue is the "When I grow up" thing. I find it surprising that I hear adults talking about what they want to do/be when they grow up; they are already grown. I guess most people look at their future (as a whole) as being something with a starting point, i.e., when one 'grows up'. But really, its not like that at all. The same thing is with success. We tend to view it as a certain point we reach in life, like one day, after work we come home and realize "Hey, I'm successful!" And another thing is, do you ever get to a point where the success stops? Do you just keep getting more and more 'successful' or do u stay at one level?

I guess I've been thinking too much huh?

No comments: