Friday, November 07, 2003

Eh

Today is Symone's B-day. She's gonna be 12. She's got some friends coming over-just great.

I gotta go to work today and I'm wondering why the heck did I tell them I'd come in today? Friday is my DAY, its the only day I have completely to myself to do whatever I want. If I wanna sleep past noon, I can. If I wanna go run errands, I can. I can do whatever. But no, they asked me to come in and i stupidly agreed. I guess I need the money....

I cannot wait to see all my friends when they come home for Thanksgiving break! We shall all have to get together. We should have a party! Yea, that would be so much fun!

I'm getting sick (thank you Sonia, thanks alot). It's settling in slowly and that scares me. The musical is next week and I'm not even gonna be able to sing right. I kinda hope the group isn't singing because at least with the choir I can kinda lip-sync, but with only 4 people, that's not possible.

I talked to Brian last night. He apologized for what he had said to me, but said that he doesn't take it back. What did he say? You really wanna know? This is a direct quote.

"Man, you stuck up. I don't even see how my brother could like you."

Oh yes, that's exactly what he said. Let me tell ya, those words ring in my ears everyday. That really really hurt me. Really. In fact, that is the most hurtful thing anyone has said to me in years. Now, usually I don't care what people think of me. Really, I still don't care what he thinks of me, but to hear my love's brother say something like that??? He doesn't see how Lamont could like me? Ow, that hurts bad.
To be honest, I don't see how Lamont liked me either. But I'm glad he did.

No comments: