Friday, November 07, 2003

Just thinking

I'm so sorry Son'. Tonight Son' really wanted to talk to Brian and I was even gonna play operator for them... but Anjelica called. Poor Son', she hasn't talked to Brian in 3 days and she is going crazy. But, she wil be fine. Man, it was so good to get to talk to Anj. again. She is down there in Alabama with all that good weather. She said that today it was in the 90's! She was wearin shorts, a wife beater and flipflops. Oh, how I miss my beloved flipflops! I tell ya, I wish I could wear flipflops all year long.

I feel the need for companionship.

That was incredibly random.

I've been thinking lately, I enjoy people who are just random. Like this boy in my english class, I have no idea where he got this from but he just asked this guy "have you ever lactated?" That struck up our whole corner of the room to talk about male lactation, and it was great! The convo was so funny and that really made me realize how much randomness can be fun.

I've also been thinking about words. I feel like, as far as slang goes, I use the same words all the time. Dude, man, dang, 'fa real', crap, its just gettin old. So I'm gonna start just making up my own slang words. I don't have any examples because I haven't made up any yet, but they will be good.

One more thing I've been thinking about is the 'hello' of phone answering. Why is it that we say it "Hello?". Hello is not a question. What are you asking when you say hello? Nothing. So I'm gonna start answering the phone with "Hi" or "Hello!" lol, that will be so funny. What would you do if you called someone and they picked up the phone and answered with "Hi"? That would be so funny because then the person will think you knew it was them that was calling. Well, I think its amusing anyway....

I"m going to bed now....

No comments: