Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Strangely Saddened

I woke up today and I was fine. I came to class, took a test in my religion class and was ok. But now, I've been hit with a strange bout of sadness. What am I sad about? I don't know.

Sonia-I think I'm upset about that one thing we talked about last night. I think I'm more upset than I think I am. WHY???

Martina-You are crazy.

Tura-We need to hang out sometime.

Anjelica-I was so excited to get your e-mail!

KaReisha-Girl, I know you have been calling me but seriously, I have not had time to call ya. Plus, I have to find your number. And I didn't get your e-mail with your screen name but I got it from Tura.

Therese-I miss ya! alot.

Ali-You are home alot...That's good because then I get to see you! One of these times we're actually gonna get to do something.

No comments: