Thursday, November 20, 2003

I feel like singing

Well, mostly I feel like sleeping. MMMMM, sleep...

I'm online and noone's on. So I'm bored. I dont wanna go to my Psych class because I am deadfully tired and I know that I will just sleep. The teacher gets mad when I do that, although she never says anything. I feel bad too. Like this morning, I dozed in my World Religions class. oops. sori, didn't mean to.

Talked to my Grandma last night. She is sending us tickets to come and visit her for Thanksgiving, but I don't know if I'll be able to go. I may have to work the day before and/or after, in which case, I won't be able to go. I really want to though, all my family's gonna be there. My grandma, my greats, aunts, uncle, cousins all of them. I didn't get to go last year either. Symone was mad because everyone was like "Where's Elizabeth??" the whole time. *tee hee* my family loves me....

I got to talk to KaReisha the other night online. We watched tv together!! 'twas fun.

Other than that, I'm getting a little worried about my English papers. I need to pray about that.

I wonder if anyone is secretly in love with me. hmmm. Don't you hate it when you like someone for a long time and then you stop or whatever and then come to find out later on that they liked you too? That gets on my last nerve. Or when you know 2 people who really like each other alot but they don't know that the other person likes them, so they never hook up? Gah!

I need to start playing my guitar more. The last time I was at Tony's house he was playing his guitar and then he handed it to me and was like "Ok, show me what you can do." heh heh heh. Silly boy. I didn't show him jack. Then, he came over the other day and I let him see my guitar (he hasn't been over since I got it). He really likes it, he was like "Man, Libit, this is a nice guitar" *ahhh* Yes, I know, I know. He plays well, but I will really be glad when he starts playing at church.

Yay! Sonia came on so I get to stop rambling.

No comments: