Thursday, November 06, 2003

YAY. I'm so talented...

Ok, well not really but I'm just happy now because I added a counter to my blog! Right now its at the bottom of the site, but I want to move it so I dont' have to scroll all the way down just to see how many people have (or haven't) been on my site. Aw, man I feel so good now. Yesterday I was hardly home. I went to class then me and Son' had lunch/breakfast at McDonald's (chzb. happy meal, you already know). I got ready for work straight after that and directly from work went to church. A car makes things so convenient. I'm glad I have it on Mon, Wed, and Fri. Right after church I went to the IWU library because I knew I had to study for my Psych test. I didn't leave until 12am! I studied, and let me tell you, when I took that test today, I felt like I was really on top of things. There were some things I was like "uhhhhhh" on, but *thank God* the section that I had studied most was what was on the test the most. Hallelujah!! I was like "Bam, I know this one, Bam, I know that one, Awww, yea. I sho' know this one." That's a great feeling.

No comments: