Saturday, November 22, 2003

So not funny

Whatever happened to MAD TV? It used to be so so so funny. Now, it's just vulgar and stupid. They make fun of Shaq way too much. I miss the first seasons. I'm MAD at how they only have Deborah Wilson playing these ghetto girl roles. So distasteful.....

Hilarious Person of The Day: Ola
"Your man had a man on the side..."
That was TOO funny. 2.

Every time I watch MAD TV I tell myself I'm never going to watch it again. But I keep trying to give it a chance. There is no hope.

Sonia has a boyfriend. LOL!

Apparently, Brian thinks I'm deep. I think that's good, I think I'm deep and I appreciate when others can see into my deepness. However, I don't know if he thinks my deepness is a good thing. I don't really care though.

Next week=Thanksgiving Break. WooooHoooo!

I saw Larry the other day. He has a nice body. No, don't get me wrong, I'm not into him at all. AT ALL. But, I gave him a hug and I noticed he has a nice, solid figure. Some muscles, but not too much. Not skinny, not fat. Could be taller, but hey, I'm not tryin to get with him so I don't care.

I'm going to my Grandmother's house for Thanksgiving, I can't wait to see all my family. I haven't seen most of them since Daryl died. It will be good. I hope everyone is there, especially my cousin Anthony. I love him so much!! We're the same age and we grew up together, but I haven't seen him in like, 6 years.

OK, does SNL really think that making fun of Donatella Versachae is funny? I could see if she was a person who was really in the media's eye, or if she was well known, but she's not. I bet most of the people watching the skit on her wouldn't even know who she was unless they said her name. What we need is a good comedy show. Remember In Living Color? That was the show back in the day!

Speaking of shows that were good back in the day, Soul Train would most definitely be on the list. That's where I learned how to dance, well, that and the Fly Girls on In Living Color. Hm, what's another show? Small Wonder-The girl who was really a robot. ALF-Alien life form, who can resist? He was so funny and sarcastic. *sigh* Oh, when TV was good...

No comments: