Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I feel good

Ok, I felt bad before, but now I feel good. I went to my Psych class and English (even though I was really tempted not to). I'm pulling a C in Psych. Not too proud about it but I thought I was doing worse. Turns out I got a B on the test that I actually studied for, that was great. I have hope of getting a B in the class if I do well on the paper/presentation that is due in like 3 weeks or so.

English, well, I thought I was gonna fail. In class we are on the 4th paper and to tell you the truth, I have only done the first. Sad, I know and so unlike me. I talked to the teacher today and I'm so glad I did well on the first paper, I think it gave her a good impression of me and anyway, she is going to give me a chance to do my papers!! That put me in good mood because if I would've failed that class, not only would I have wasted months of time, I would've probably lost my scholarship. $20,000 down the drain!! Not good. Not good at all. So, I'm in a good mood about that. Getting the chance to do the work that is.

Also, the weather was nice today. It rained a little bit, but I'd rather have rain than snow anyday. I didn't even have to wear my coat! So overall, twas a good day I guess.

No comments: