Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Well, come to find out my blog is rated G. I guess that's good. I read this kid's blog today and he seems like an interesting person so I added his blog to my links. Is that weird of me? His name is Jeff and it seems he is a high school senior. His blog has been the most interesting one of the random ones I have read, so that's that.

Anywho, I guess I'm having a pretty decent day now. This morning was hoorible though. I was missing Lamont awfully bad and I didn't know what to do. I went to my religion class and felt like crap because I didn't have my work done. THEN, on top of that he was telling us the grades we got on the last test. You will not believe what I got because I don't believe what I got. I got a 60%. He showed me and I said "You have got to be kidding me. Are you serious??" He just shook his head. Now, my religion class is about the easiest class I have. On the first test I got a C but all other tests after that have been A's and B's. AND this last test was a take-home exam. I got all of my answers straight off of the outline!!! What's really goin on?? Something has to be seriously wrong because there is just no way... So I'm gonna go and talk to him about that because I always do good on his tests and this one, all the answers were basically laid out for me. *angry sigh*

I don't have to work today and I am so happy. That means I can get some work done! And I WILL get some work done. Sonia has to work tonight and I really wish she didn't but, maybe her working will just help me focus, it cuts down on my distractions. Man, today is such a nice day, I'm loving the weather, even though it looks a little gloomy, the temperature is so nice.

I had a picnic in the car by myself yesterday. Sounds silly I know. I took my lunch break around 4, I had originally planned on taking Symone to Sylvan, but she was already on the bus to go there, so I just went to McDonald's. I had a cheeseburger happy meal. I was sitting in the car in the K-Mart parking lot (cuz its right by Mickey D's) with the windows rolled down and the radio on, just eating my happy meal and enjoying the warm weather and the sunset. It was a nice moment of solitude and reflection. It really did feel like a picnic though. It was just missing a blanket and a park and someone there with me, but hey, who needs all that for a picnic? Not me. lol. (No myfriends, I am not crazy, nor am I going crazy.)

No comments: