Sunday, November 02, 2003

Mi Blogito...

I'm supposed to be working, so I promised myself I'd just do a little blog.

Yesterday was fun. First I went to Symone's Destination Imagination thing. I see a lot of work in my future with that. Perhaps I am in over my head. Then, I hung out with Karen, Sonia and Amber. We didn't really do anything, just drove around and then we went to eat at BooBoo's Dawghouse. The food was OK I guess, but it didn't really hit the spot. (Like Kip's right Son'?) I helped Sonia with her hair, she was taking down her microbraids. Man O man she better not ever get braids like that again, they were so hard to take down and there were so many. We were up until 6:30 am! Taking down her doggone braids, and then I gave her a perm afterwards. Wooh, man I tell ya, she is lucky to have a friend like me. If I didn't love her....

So yesterday I got to talk to Lamont's twin, Bryan. Whoa man, they sound JUST ALIKE!!! It was so so so so weird, it was like talking to Lamont again. Well, not entirely because conversationally, he's different, but its so funny because he uses some of the same phrases and he laughs the same way Lamont did sometimes. He was really cool though. I think him and Sonia are gonna hook up. He likes her, it seems. Well, he does like her. I felt bad last night because I was really giving him the 3rd degree once I realized he was interested in my girl. I couldn't help it though. He didn't really take it well either, but I hope he still thinks I'm cool or whatever....

I cannot believe it has been one week today that my love has been gone. This past week has been so intense emotionally, its crazy. I can't believe it's only been 7 days because it kinda feels more like a month. So much has happened, it's almost a little overwhelming, but I'm holding it down. You know how I do. I missed him really bad today. I don't know if talking to Bryan is going to help me deal with it or not but I do like talking to him, he's so cool. Even though he did make me mad..... But hey, it's all good, I don't hold grudges, all is forgiven.

Ok so this blog wasn't so little huh?

No comments: