Friday, October 31, 2003

She Likes Me!!

She likes me, she really really likes me!
In case you are wondering, the she is Lamont's mom. I was talking to Martina and I just had to ask her if her mother liked me or not, because seriously, I couldn't tell. At all. I was really thinking she didn't. Martina shouted "Mom, Elizabeth thinks you don't like her." Aww, man, why did she have to go and say that?? Then I talked to her mother and she said "Yes I like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't talk to you and try to correct your little English." Ah, ok. But it is a big relief to know that she likes me.

I have not talked with my father in a long time and I really hope he's doing ok. He's been on my mind lately. I don't want to ask mama about him because she may get upset. She hasn't heard from him either.

I am half asleep right now. *tee hee*

No comments: