Monday, October 13, 2003

Insomniac blog

Here I am again, up past midnight and at the computer. Am I tired? Yes. Will I be going to bed anytime soon? Probably not. Let me say something, I am so grateful my friends have meaningful blogs. I read some random blogs and I was like what the heck? They were kinda scary and very very strange. I wonder if that's what someone would say that didn't know me and read my blog. I mean, at least my stuff has content though. Right? Speaking of which, I have received a LOT of comments on my taffy apple blog. How can I blog about a taffy apple? It was surprisingly easy. You should do that sometime, just pick a random thing that you're thinking about and just let the thoughts flow. It's pretty fun acutally. I'm sad, I know. Anyway, I think Tura has started a revolution. Almost all of my friends who have been reading my blog now want to start their own. Very cool indeed. Question is: Tura, who got you started?
Today I went to Decatur. The church traveled to Grace Apostolic and the service was some kinda good. When we got there, at first I was like aww man, come on. There was only about 10-12 people in this church, and 3 were musicians, 2 ushers, a song leader and a pastor. That's 7 right there so you can only imagine the congregation size. But the Bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name.... Our church is small too, that's why my pastor has such a heart and a burden for the small struggling churches. Man, we got there and tore that service UP! I rode in Sis. Tiko's van and she said that if they called her up to do testimony service or something that she'd call me up with her. I was like nuh uh, not me but sure enough, they called her. I came. Roc went up there too. Now, if you know Roc and Sis. Tiko, you know they cannot carry a tune. At all. They can't stay on beat either. But it just goes to show that the anointing makes all the difference. That testimony service was off the chain! After that, yea, I had to get my shout on a little bit. Lol, Son' you should've seen me. Brother Bryant preached, man I love his preaching. He was talking about paying tithes and he was like:
"You told God that when you get this new job, you're gonna pay your tithes, but you didn't. Naw, instead you went and bought some new shoes and then had the nerve to come to church and shout in them. Talkin' bout 'I got some new Air Force One's.' Them's God's Air Force One's."
He cracks me up everytime he preaches, he is so funny. He is a true man of God, I really admire that. *sigh* I have a test in math and I don't even know how to work the doggone calcuator. I'm sure I can figure it out though. I have like 3 tests this week. Lol, I haven't studied in I don't know how long. I really need to stop this because I know the Lord didn't bless me with $20,000 in scholarship money to just blow school off. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away and I know that money will be taken if I don't straighten up. So, what I'm gonna do now is study my math and figure out what we've been doing for the past week or so and figure out how to use this calculator. Please people, don't shake your head at me, just pray. Lol.

No comments: