Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Smoochie Smoochie

Yesterday I recieved the sweetest thing. OK, perhaps not the sweetest of all, but very sweet non-the-less. Lamont, my love, gave me a kiss! Ok, Ok, it was only a phone kiss, but still, it was so sweet!! I mean, when's the last time I got a kiss from anyone? Especially a male. Awwwww, that boy is too much, I'm telling you. There is just something about him... And you know what? I am a straight up sucker for sweetness! Man, he gets me everytime. Like if he wants me to sing him a song (which he LOVES), if I want to but don't feel as if I shoud (*ahem*) then all he has to do is put on that sweet sincere voice and throw in that "Please baby, please..." and I'm a singing fool. I absolutely LOVE when he calls me baby. *sigh* I tell ya, I'm a sucker. And man, I love talking to Martina because then I get all kinds of inside details! Yeah, those are nice. Like when she says "All he ever wants to do is talk to his Elizabeth. He always talks about you..." Man, I love that. Ole boi is crazy about me! Wow, me of all people. *sigh* *cheese*

No comments: