Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I Had a Dream...

I had a dream this was all a dream.
It was the sweetest reverie.

I had a dream last night that Lamont was not really dead. I got to talk to him and I hugged him and I smacked Martina upside the head for telling me he was gone. But then we all laughed because we were just happy that he was there with us. Then I woke up.

Today I went to Symone's school, BJHS. She wants me to be a coach for this Destination Imagination thing. I talked to her teacher, Ms. Fogarty, she was really nice. She was stylin' too! So, Ms. Fogarty talked to me about it, and it seems pretty cool. I've been needing something to make me feel more useful anyway and I think that this will. Maybe I'm just adding more to my full plate though, I guess we'll see. I saw Dr. Fry today at the junior high. lol He's gonna be Symone's reading teacher when her current teacher goes on maternity leave. He already told Symone he's gonna call her CooCooCaChoo. KaReisha, you know what I'm talking about.

Poor Martina. They are leaving today to got to California for my love's funeral. Even though she seems to be doing fine I pick up on her spirit that she is so torn down on the inside. I need to pray much for her. It's funny because I can tell she tries to be strong for me, and I am definately trying to be strong for her but both of us are weak.

Now I must leave and go to math class. It's 40 after and I have to be there at 9. I probably will be late, it's no short drive to the U of H. It won't be the first time...

*Smile my friends.

No comments: