Sunday, October 12, 2003

Why oh Why...

Man, I don't know what to do/say/think now. So' told me today that he will have to transfer to the Chi. I was so sad I didn't know what to do. I mean, when I first "met" him (if you wanna call it that) I took a liking to him right off the bat. That was weird for me, but I just told myself, we'll see what goes on with this. Then, as the days went by I found myself falling deeper and deeper into this thing, at quite a rapid rate. But, I liked it 100%. The whole time though, I kept telling myself stuff like "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" I filled my mind with all these crazy thoughts to make myself not get too attatched, but it didn't work at all. In short, as much as I tried to fight and deny it, I fell in love. I, Elizabeth fell in love. I was so CRAZY about dude that he was all I could think about (Son' you can vouch for me on that one). I mean, I could really see myself with this person. Then, the bomb dropped. "I have some bad news...I do have to go to Chicago" My jaw must've hit the floor. My head dropped into my hands and all I could do was sigh. Now, I know that I'm crazy and my thoughts are sometimes unrational, but I'm sorry I just don't envision a relationship working under such distance. I mean, Decatur seems like but an arm's reach away. But Chicago.... man. Yes, I can still talk to him online, yes, we can talk on the phone. Which is all we've done so far by the way. But man.... I feel like it's my fault for falling but I couldn't even help it. I feel so....I don't even know. I mean, I was so bad that after I dropped you off Son' I cried. COME ON! THAT'S INSANE!! Why the heck would I cry over someone I've never even met. Cuz I'm pitiful, that's why.

No comments: