Monday, October 20, 2003

Elizabeth+Lamont=(:

Man, man, man. It feels like so long since I last blogged. Many exciting things have happened. Well, really only one major exciting thing. I have a boyfriend!!! *sings* Oh yea, Oh yea, He's mine, He's mine. (: Yes, Lamont finally asked me out! We were talking and I was telling him how I feel about him and he was like, man I feel the same way. So then he said:
"Would you...."
"Would I what..?" (cuz I knew what he was gonna ask)
"Nevermind."
Now, at this point I could've wrung his neck. I knew he wanted to ask me out, but he was scared. I'm like, man, don't be scared, just ask me, please please please!
So, finally after about 2 minutes of me saying "just say whatever you were gonna say." and him saying "But I'm scared of what you'll say.." he finally asked me. Of course I said yes. He was so happy and I was so happy too because I've been just waiting for him to ask. *Phew* feels so good to get that part over with. Now, in case you are wondering, no we still have not met. I know, I know, it's crazy but we will meet soon. One of these days...
I was talking to him last night and he was saying "Man I wanna meet you so bad... I wish I could come up there now."
Now, by this time it was around 11pm, thats what time I finally got home to stay. I was telling him no, you can't come now, it's late, don't you have to work tomorrow, you need rest, etc. Come to find out, he doesn't have to work today so it would be SO cool if he could come today. It is a beautiful day, it's supposed to reach 85 degrees. Lamont has a really nice car, it's a drop top, and it would be so cool to ride around with the top down..... Ahhh, feel the wind blowing though my...uh....headwrap. LOL. You get what I'm saying. So I'm gonna call him and see if he can come here today, even though something is telling me he's not gonna be able to.

No comments: