Friday, October 10, 2003

Un buen dia

Today was a good day. I only went to my religion class because I knew the teacher would be giving us what to study for the test. I decided to skip the rest. Then, I hung out with Ashleigh in the library. I was going to take the bus home when I saw Nicole, the girl from my math class. She ended up giving me a ride home. She's really cool, even though she's gay, which sometimes makes for strange conversation. Then, me and Ashleigh went to the homecoming pep assembly at BHS. Their senior skit was just like ours but stupid. The cheerleaders were still hoorible and the poms were still their typical selves. Not much has changed in a year... After that I went to work which was kinda long but it was alright. I ended up seeing Ash and Matt, Karen, Sonia, Tura and Robert all in one night. I saw some other people too, from high school and what not. I came home and talked to my father, he made me upset. He was talking about my dog and saying that he would tie her up outside if she was peeing on the floor in his house. Well, 1) that's not his dog. And 2) he doesn't live here anyway so what does he care? Yes, my poor doggy sometimes pees on the floor but she's not doing it on purpose. She's old and can't help it. And it's not like I don't clean it up. Anyway, after I talked to him I got online and talked to Sonia. She told me I better call Lamont which is what I wanted to do anyway... so I did. I love talking to that boy. He was telling me about a dream he had and I totally made a fool of myself. The dream was about him and his wife and he stopped and said,
"Now what was I saying?"

"Oh, ME and...ah, er, I mean..."


"You? I didn't say you did I?"

"Uh, I mean your wife ..."

'Naw, naw naw, you said you"

'Ah, I uh, ahm meant..."

Yea, I felt so STUPID cuz there was no way I could play it cool after that. I was thinking OMG what in the world made me say that??? He must've pulled some psychology stuff on me...right? But, it was cool with him. Real cool, so I didn't feel too bad. I can't believe I did that though. But, Lamont is cool. He says he thinks he remembers seeing me one time at Pastor Simpson's church. Hmm, funny, I don't remember seeing him at all. But I shall be calling my boi tomorrow. I already know mama will be chewing my head off when the phone bill comes, but I will smile for now and frown later. I will give her some money, but I've been wanting to get a cell phone anyway, now I just have more of a reason to. *Sigh*, Being a love-sick puppy (yeah, thanks Son') is gonna get the best of me.

No comments: