Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Ah, England

Tura, after reading your blog, now you have me dreaming and reminiscing of my times in the UK. I absolutely love and adore London, I could really see myself living there, or at least having some type of vacation spot there. I love everything about it! The smell, the way it looks, the way it sounds. Man, England is great.
Anyway, last night I talked to L. It was weird because it felt like I hadn't talked to him in a long time but I had just talked to him the day before, but only for 5 or 10 minutes. I was SO SO SO mad because just as we were talking and he was telling me something really really good, my father called. I was like "GRRRR" I was so mad. All I could think was "What the heck does this man want?" Dang, gotta ruin my conversation just to talk to my mother. I should've told him to call back. Lol, that wouldn't be right. He gets on my nerves anyway....
So, Lamont made me tell him my middle name. Oh yes he did. He was tryin to give me a guilt trip or something (him and his psychology self). He was like "You aint right for not telling me your middle name" My position on that is: If I tell you my middle name is L (which is what I told him), then that means my middle name is L. End of story. Nah, not for him. Then he started playing games.
Me: I don't tell anybody my middle name.
L: I'm not anybody, I'm somebody.
Me: Well, I don't tell 'somebody' my middle name.
L: I'm not just somebody, I'm a person.
Me: Ok, then, I don't tell people my middle name.
L: I'm not people, I'm a person.
He could've went on and on forever and he probably would've if I let him. I finally told him and do you know what this dude did? DO YOU KNOW? Of course not, so I'll tell you. He had said something to his mom and put me on hold for a second and when he came back he said "Ok, I'm back 'L.'" Now, in case you don't know, I'm gonna tell you now that the L that he said was not the letter L. No, this fool called me by my middle name!!!
I was like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" Uh,uh, he must not know. Aw naw, I can't BELIEVE he just said that. SMH, that wasn't even right, at all. So, after snapping a little bit (but playfully) He was like "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." Yeah.

No comments: