Monday, October 27, 2003

EMO

I don't know what emotions to feel. I am sad. I am hurt. I am heartbroken. I am stoic. (ok, i don't remember exactly what that word means, but it sounds like it would be what i feel like.) i don't even feel like capitalizing my words. so i wont. my blog, do what i wanna do right? right. if i could really do what i want to, i would be talking to my love right now. not only talking to him, but he would be here with me and i would hold him so so tight and not let go and he would kiss me so softly and i would cry because i love him so much.....and he would say baby don't cry and i would say i can't help it my love and then he'd make me smile. i would tell him how much i love him and he'd say baby i'm so in love with you too. then he would kiss me some more. and if i had it my way, he would never leave. we would be together and i would be his wife and he would be my husband and i would have his children one day and i would cook for him and he would tell me how good the food is even if he didn't like it so much, cuz he wouldn't wanna hurt my feelings. :) but it would taste good though. if i had my way we'd be together always.

No comments: