Thursday, October 16, 2003

Pet Peeves

Now, those of you who know me know that I have several pet peeves. Here are a few of them.

1) People who get food all over their mouths when they eat. This is the worst. For goodness' sake people, use a napkin! And HOW can people continue to eat with food on their mouths? Don't they feel it there?

2) Bad breath. I just realized this is a true pet peeve for me. Someone sitting next to me has very bad breath. And they keep breathing. Through their mouth. EAT SOME GUM MAN!!!

3) Non-matching. My teacher wears plaid shirts with plaid ties. Plaid + different Plaid= call the fashion police! Seriously, there is no reason to be going around wearing clothes that seriously violate the basic rules of fashion. I'm no high fashion person myself, but come on....

4) Not knowing the words to a song but singing it anyway. Now I know, we can't always understand the words, sometimes they are so mixed up and mashed together that they are nearly impossible to decipher but if you mess up the words to every song...you need to stop singing.

5) Ashiness. Black people, we know we must always always keep our skin moisturized to prevent this. Yes, I know, sometimes we may go through mild periods of ashiness, and that is certainly understandable. But if you find yourself ashy consistently....Something is wrong.

No comments: