Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Fun Times...

So here I am, I cannot count how many times I should've been working and ended up blogging instead. Well, I guess I can add one more to the list huh? I didn't go to bed until 4:30 this morning and I woke up at 7. Horrible, I know but I was trying to work on an assignment for my religion class. I remembered about it at church. Now, I knew I had this assignment due for a long time, but i had just put it to the back of my mind. I didn't finish it so I'm skipping class to do the assignment. I plan to turn it in later to my teacher's office. We'll see how that goes.

Things are well with Lamont. I made him upset last night though. I didn't mean to but he said that if I sing him a song he wouldn't be upset anymore. So, in order to please my love, I sang a song. I'll just say that it lifted his spirits. *tee hee* I'll say no more.

Me and Sonia went to this buffet thing at Bone and well, I didn't enjoy it so much. It was pretty lame. The food was cold, not too tasty either. Nothing to write home about, but to blog about, yea. But hey, she paid and I was hungry so it worked out fine. I would go again, but it wouldn't be my first choice. I guess hungry college students keep that place up and running.

Speaking of buffets, me, Sonia, Karen, and Roc went to Maverick's on Sunday. It was fun, I always like to go eating with them.

No comments: