Tuesday, October 28, 2003

So, I've Been Thinking.....

I've been thinking about this whole thing. (of course) I think I have come up with a theory or at least a reason why the Lord decided to give me my love then take him away. You see, I know the saying it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Lamont even wrote me a poem about that. Loving Lamont was really a huge challenge for me because I had never really loved before. I was afraid to love. I was afraid of getting my heart broken, I was afraid because true love was so new. Of course I had crushes and little puppy love, but this love was 100% real. I even tried to fight it at first, but I gave in. And let me tell you, love felt so so good. So maybe God let me love for that short while to allow me to be able to open up my heart for love again. Because whenever I find someone again, I feel like I will be more prepared or ready to love. I won't be afraid, but I will let it happen. I guess it's kinda like I was getting broken in. I don't know if that really makes sense or if you can see what I'm trying to say but I know what I mean... :)

No comments: