Friday, October 10, 2003

$2 shirt

Symone is rocking this $2 shirt that must be from the goodwill or somebody's garage sale or something. I have no idea where she got it but she refuses to take the $2 sticker off, she thinks it is so cool but I know she has issues so I just shake my head. Sonia is coming over today and we're gonna take some pictures. I have nothing to wear, I haven't done laundry in a while and I'm running out of clothes. Not like I can do my laundry at home....Noo, I'm the only person in the house who must go to the laundry mat. No justice. I really can't wait to take the pics but I also can't do ANYTHING with my hair. Those of you who see me everyday know that. Maybe I should get locks like my mother says. NAH! Even if for some reason I wanted them, I still wouldn't get them because I have talked about hers so much, and I know she would get on my case. So, now I'm gonna go and take a shower. Friday is the only day I can wake up and still not get dressed and everything until almost noon. Sad, I know but I need it. I must declare Friday as my happy, carefree day.

No comments: