Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Quick blog

I got out of my psychology class a little early and have about half an hour to blog, well now only about 15 minutes. I'm so happy Sonia got her blog up too! I will have to call Tura because apparently the link to her blog doesn't work. Yes, I talked to Solex last night. Ahhh, that was good, quite good. The boi is so funny, and it's weird because he reminds me so much of me. He is really sweet. I talked to his sister too and she said "What have you done to my brother? I want to play and joke around with him but he just wants to talk to 'his Elizabeth'" Awwwww, I feel so loved. Of course, I know I am loved but now I feel especially loved. Hm, tis very nice. So Ali is coming home for fall break YAY! I know she will cuss me out (not literally) for not telling her about Solex but she's probably the only one I don't blab to about him. I could talk about ole boi forever, it's crazy. But now I have to go to English class. I really hope my paper isn't due because I sure haven't even started it. He He.

No comments: