Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Um, I didn't know you could have sex when you're pregnant

They say you learn something new everyday and that's what I learned yesterday. But I won't go into more detail. Anyhow, I must sigh because I feel like my life is in total disarray. I'm unorganized, but I know where everything is. But, my stuff is still a mess! I have been telling myself that I'm gonna clean my room for the longest but I just can't bring myself to do it. Mostly my bed is the only problem so i just lazily shove everything to the side so I can have a space to sleep. That's horrible! But I still continue to do nothing about it. Today I'm gonna take my dog to the vet. I'm so glad for Susan. Apparently she's had over 80 dogs, which is insane but hey, and she knew immediately what was wrong with Donna. Apparently my poor doggie has something called sage or gage or something that rhymes with age. I'd been wanting to take Donna to the vet but since I'm broke like a joke, I couldn't do it. I get paid this Thursday so Susan said I can just pay her back. Thank you Lord! I talked to my father a couple of days ago and he sounded really sad. I made him tell me what was wrong with him (cuz I got it like that) but I know he was still holding back.
Speaking of holding back, that reminds me of myself and I just realized this morning that God is doing just what I asked Him to. I had been praying to get closer and closer to him, and for him to teach me how to really pray and cry out to Him and just how to serve Him without holding back. Well, He is putting many things in my life to do just that. At first I was like 'what is all this craziness going on?' But now I can see, God is just saying that these things are gonna get me to pray more and fast, etc. Yea, God is really doing His thing.

No comments: