Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Blog all the day long

I don't think I could do just that but maybe I could. I won't try. Anyway, I was really frustrated today. I have been lately, I'm not sure why but I think I know why. *Sigh* So much going on in my life, I'm stressed. I was in Ashleigh's car today and I snapped. I reached into my purse to get something, I don't even know what. I don't even know if I ever got whatever it was because I felt something slimy. Not good. Then, I smelled a nice fragrant scent and I was like "Oh, no, don't even tell me..." Yes, my lotion somehow mysteriously opened in my purse. I was highly upset to put it nicely. I started going off in her car, I mean just mad mad mad. WHO ON EARTH WAS IN MY PURSE MESSING WITH MY STUFF? That's all I wanna know so then I can chew their head OFF. Was it you Son'? I hope not. I'm thinking it was Symone. She is notorious for doing things like that. Man, I was so mad. The whole time Ash is just looking at me like er, Liz are you ok? Yes, Ash, I'm fine don't worry about me, I just had a moment, that's all. But now I'm fine. Now I must go to Psych class. Don't wanna go but we have a test coming up soon and I better be there. Plus I 'know the right thing to do....' Gr, why did you ever have to give me that line So'?

No comments: