Monday, October 13, 2003

*few*

Man, I'm so relieved! I didn't have that math test today which is so good because I hadn't studied. We did a review today and I think I would've passed anyway but since it's on Wednesday now, I can study and get an even better grade. Yay! I was like "Thank you God!!" I'm at school now and I'm IMing Sonia. That's always so much fun. Man, I'm hungry. I don't know what I wanna eat but I know I need to start cooking more so maybe I will make some eggs and rice. Mmmm, sounds good. Sounds really good. Yes, that's what I'll do, go home and make some eggs and rice and enjoy. Symone better not ask me for none either. She's been at home while I've been at school and I know she's been eating. That's a given. Sonia tells me now that she doesn't want me to write her a poem. Truth is, I've never written a poem for anyone until today. I always write for myself and keep it to myself, but I would write her a poem. She says "don't waste your time" Waste my time???? No, my friend, if I write for you, you should feel very loved and privledged and just for that, I'm gonna write you a poem. Nah, now whatcha gon' do? Huh, huh?

No comments: