Saturday, October 11, 2003

Last night was so much fun. After church me, Roc, Karen, Sonia and Amber went to IHOP for a meeting for the youth department. I'm the secretary which is so weird because I am not very organized, but I guess I'll have to change. I would so much rather be the Treasurer. Money handling, yeah, that's more of my thing. But it was fun. Afterwards, riding home in Karen's car, we were acting so silly. She was bumping some Kirk Franklin from back in the day (Sorry Son' for using that phrase) and we were just jammin. It felt so good to be young and saved and to have saved friends. I haven't acted silly like that in a very long time. Yesterday when Sonia came over Lamont called. I don't know what to say about that, it was a bit odd. But not when I talked to him (he he). I loved how he sent me an em saying "come on, get online" that was so cute. He sent some pics of his family last night and man, they are all beautiful people. Oh, yea I got to talk to his mom too. I was scared she wouldn't like me or that I would say something stupid. But, she was cool. She sounds JUST like Martina on the phone, it was so weird. I shall be calling ole boi in a few minutes, once I finish blogging. Roc, em me sometime.

No comments: