Thursday, October 09, 2003

Snippet of a poem that I'll probably never finish

I got mad because I couldn't take the car to work, I had to take a cab.
The Lord said "Child you just don't realize the luxuries you have"

That's from yesterday. I had the car but I had to leave it at home so that mama could take Symone to Sylvan and run errands, etc. So, I had to take the bus. I'm like fine, cool, whatever until I realized that I only had 5 minutes to leave the house and I wasn't even dressed for work. I got dressed in time but then I had to put my pets away and clean up a little before I left, which completely threw me off as far as time goes. I'm like, no, I can't be late for work AGAIN because I was late the day before too. So, my only option was to take a cab. I was so mad because if I could've taken the car, I wouldn'tve had to pay anything. Ok, so there's the bus, it only costs 50 cents. But noooo, my stupid butt had to miss it and pay $5 just to get to work. Now,$5 isn't that much but as broke as I am, I could've done a lot of things with that money. But God was just like you're blessed to be able to take the cab.

No comments: