Thursday, October 09, 2003

*sniff* no, i don't have a cold but there's a booger in my nose

LOL, makes me laugh just to think of that. Arg!! My cat is currently sitting on my lap for some strange reason and doesn't want to get off. That makes it very hard to type. Anyway, I don't know what I'm doing online right now. I should be in bed cuz it's 12:30 am but nooooo, I'd rather blog. So, while I'm here, let me give some shout outs to some of my high school amigas. KaReisha and Ali, I can't wait to see you all, I REALLY hope we get to hang out before you leave. Ali, as I said before, I knew you'd find someone new, it was only a matter of time. KaReisha, the whole roomate thing really sucks but you know what? That's just a part of the whole college experience. It doesn't seem like your roomate's friends are trying to disrespect you on purpose, so try not to take it too much to heart ok? Therese, stop rubbing your hands together....lol. You are so funny, I love getting your emails and just seeing what's up with you. I don't know when I'll ever see you again but I can't wait because I miss you so much. I can't wait to go over your house again, that's always such an experience, there's always something cool to show me. And something good to eat (: Son' I really love you and I know you know that but I'm gonna have to help you out. You gotta slow down with your typing, check your stuff before you post. I know you gotta buy some stamps not some tamps, those could be 2 totally different things....Anjelica, girl I am so happy for you!!! Finally got out of the CHI, I know you're happy. Enjoy your time in ATL. KIT ok? Tura, it's completely ok that you're not impressed (maybe I shouldn't have said that. Sorry if I got you in trouble Son') with my *ahem* "love interest" as he is so called. That's cool but it makes me feel good to know you got my back if anything should go down...Much love for that.
I love you all and if anyone doesn't see their name here and feels that it should be, just know that I'm still thinkin about you ok? No, I didn't forget and I love you too. I hope everyone is dreaming sweet and pleasant dreams as I sit, blogging my heart out. Good night (morning) all.

No comments: