Thursday, October 09, 2003

I think I'm gonna cry

Why oh why am I being such a slacker? It makes me so sad to think of what I'm doing to myself. At the start of this semester, I was all ready to go. I told myself I was going to work hard and study and get a 3.5 gpa, etc. None of that is happening. I am wasting my time because I don't study or do homework or anything! I'm just doing so many stupid things lately. Like now, I'm so very tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. I know I'll have to wake up in 5 hours or so but am I going to sleep? NO. I have a 5 page paper due tomorrow for English class and is it done? NO. Am I going to that class tomorrow (today actually)? NO. Am I going to be in my business class that I am currently failing? NO. In my time off of class will I be studying and catching up on my work? hmm lets see....NO. I can already say it now. I want to do my work, make good grades, etc. I know I can but something is wrong. Seriously wrong.

No comments: