Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Wassups

Ok, I gotta give some wassups (basically shout outs) to those of you who I haven't communicated with in a while
wassup-Martina? Man, I feel like I haven't talked to or emed you in forever. Drop me a line and keep your head up lil sis.
wassup-Therese? I really wish you could've come home for a fall break or something but when you do come home we absolutely have to do something.
wassup-Roc? I heard you were sick. I hope you are feeling better, tell Karen to come and doctor you up!
wassup-Ali? Man, I'm so sorry I did't have any time to hang, but next time it's on ok? Em me.
wassup-Kareisha? Same as Ali's. Too bad we couldn't see Dra. Parent but we will, we will. Thanks again for the music, you know I'm jamming!
wassup-Tura? I know, we talk online like, everyday but I haven't talked talked to you in a while, or at least it seems like it. I still luv ya, you know that. And yes, the ghetto squad will go into effect if the perpetrators don't cease...lol
wassup-Tony? Man, you know we gotta get together and play some jams on our guitars right? Right. You work, I work, you're in school, I'm in school... And Lord knows what else you're up to so, um I'm just gonna keep praying about that. You still my homie though.

That's all for now, I must go to work.

No comments: