Thursday, October 16, 2003

Busy Woman

Nothing is really on my mind to blog about but I feel like I have a commitement to. It's such a shame, all day long I think of great blogging material, but when I sit down to the computer, it all goes away. Yesterday was so busy for me. I did't get home to stay until almost 11pm. First, I went to class which ended at 10:00. Then I had an appointment with my advisor from Project Rise. I raced home to find something to wear to work and was going to leave the car home for Mama, when alas, I discovered I had no money for the bus. SOMEBODY took my change, so I just took the car. Worked, and then after that stopped at home to get my bible study stuff and went to choir reherasal and bible study. I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open. Then, after church, I went to Roc's house to help her with her paper. *few*, finally I got home to stay. I was dead tired but I knew I needed to study so I went in my room and.......well, I slept. I didn't mean too, I thought I was just going to lay down, but I was only kidding myself. I had a test today in Psych (that I hadn't studied for, shame on me) I think I really did bad, but hopefully I'll get a C. I have a paper due today in Business class. At least I think it's due today but I really hope it's not. Really. I have to go to work today until 8:30. I don't really want to but I can't wait to get my check, it's gonna be so good! It will help me pay the phone bill at least...*tee hee* Speaking of which, I am planning on calling Lamont today, I didn't get to talk to him yesterday. I did talk to Martina though, I feel bad because she thinks I never want to talk to her anymore, just her brother. However, that is not entirely true. I want to talk to her but, ya know, I wanna talk to him too. Anyway, tis all for now.

No comments: