Sunday, October 12, 2003

"Put that in ya blogg"

Yeah, ok bruh. Anyway, I'm so happy to be blogging right now. I've been wanting to since yesterday. I only blogged once yesterday, that's crazy! I couldn't blog more because mama was trippin about the computer so I said forget it. Now I have forgotten everything I wanted to blog about. Hmm. Oh, the other morning I took Sonia to work. At 6:00. Son' don't feel bad, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't love you. And you know thats the truth. I saw Ali and KaReisha yesterday, they came to see me at work. I felt so loved and special. I'm so sorry you all for not being able to hang out, really. I'm a busy woman.... Muchas gracias, KaReisha para la musica. Yo voy a bailar y cantar mucho. Es muy comico porque nosotros hablamos espanol pero, yo no creo que nadie mas que lee a este blog habla. Un dia, escribire un blog completemente en espanol para tu. JaJaJa. Anyhow, back to English, I wonder how many of you will just try to go to some online translator to figure that out. It probably won't work too good just to let you know. I talked to Tony today. He called me Libit again!! It felt so good to hear him say that, I feel like I haven't heard it in years. I miss him and I hope he gets saved again. I miss hangin out with him, wrestling and fighting. Yeah, I kick his butt of course. I was talkin about So' today with Sonia and he was like "Lamont? Who's that?" Sonia, I don't know WHY you told that fool what you did. You probably didn't even realize what you said. SMH.

No comments: