Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I feel so bad

Man, I'm sitting here blogging and this guy next to me is working so hard on his English paper. That's exactly what I should be doing, but I'm not. That's why I feel bad. Not too bad though...

I talked to Martina last night. --Hey, girl, I wanted to call you back but I was preoccupied. No, for real, I was-- Man, I cannot wait until she comes to Bloomington. Even though we'll be at church the whole time, it will still be so good to see her! I'm excited.

My stomach hurts and I don't know when my psychology paper is due. Man.

I stole some tea from Sonia's house, for some reason it tastes better than the tea we had at my house before. I made some this morning but it doesn't have enough sugar. Too bad huh?

Life has been really heavy lately. I feel needed by many. Many of my friends lately are really going through and I'm so glad that I can be there for them just to listen or to give advice or to pray. That's about all I can do.

We need to have some fun. Some downright, act a fool fun. At least I know I do. Martina, you need to get your butt up here soon to spend some quality time with your big sister and have some fun! BHS alumni, (he he, we're alumni, how does it feel?) you know we gotta get together during break and hang out. I'm tellin ya, we should have a party. At Therese's house yea! I swear, that's the best spot....

Anyhow, I must go to psych class now. Hope I don't go to sleep. lol.

No comments: