Monday, November 03, 2003

Rest

I haven't gotten any really good rest in a long time. In fact I should be in bed right now. You know what? I'm getting so tired of the same thing everyday. Being tired, being mad at myself for slacking in school, tellling myself I'm gonna do better, being sad. I'm so sick of it! I wanna have a day that is so happy and fulfilling. I want my life to feel like it has a purpose and that I am needed and loved. This sucks but you know what? I gotta go through it anyway because this is my life. It will get better, I just have to trust that God will bring me through.

I have a big project due tomorrow. Haven't started it. My rough draft is due for paper 3. I never even did paper 2. Let alone starting paper 3. Shame shame shame.

I think mama hates Donna now. She keeps peeing on the floor but she really can't help it. Poor Donna is getting old. She can't help it.

Me and Sonia spent all weekend together. It was fun. Now usually when I spend more than 2 days with a person, being with them all day, I get sick of them. Not with you Son', I still look forward to hanging with ya.

I remember back in high school, like freshman and sophmore year, me and Sonia would ride the bus home together. I would get home before she did and I would wait 10 minutes or so, so that she could get in the house, take off her bookbag, etc, just so I could call her. We would have seen each other all throughout the day, talked all the way home on the bus, and would then still talk for an hour or so. And we'd probably call each other later. Craziness. High school seems like so long ago.

I was just talking to Son' tonight and it's amazing that 2003 is almost over. This is the year I had been waiting for like, all my life. So much happened this year and I know I can't remember it all but:
We went to DECA
I went to Florida for DECA nationals (yay me and Ali!)
Sonia went to Guyana
We graduated (Woooo hooo class of '03!)
We started college
I fell in love
KaReisha had a lil summer romance (I almost forgot)
All of us went our separate ways (I miss you all!!)
Prom
Hooked Sonia up with a date (heh, that was a fun night)
Senior dance-the last time I danced
I finally turned 18.

I know there was so so so much more that I don't remember, leave a comment if you think of something good. I will close with some wasups....

wassup Martina- I haven't talked to you in what seems like a while but I guess it was only a day or so. lol. I'll call you tomorrow, I promise.

wassup Therese-Girl, I love you so much, you are always encouraging and inspiring. You really brighten my days.

wassup Tura- Big one nine huh? You think you all that now.... uh huh. lol, j/k. We shall celebrate your birthday sometime OK? O and I know I still owe you $20 from back in the day. I got you.... No, for real...

wassup Sonia- Get better and please don't share your sickness with those you love. Ok, just don't share it with me.

Bye for now lovely people. I will keep you all in my prayers. O yea, and if you have a prayer request, you can leave it in the comments or you can em it to me.

No comments: