Thursday, November 13, 2003

Yestaday....

Ok so yesterday was a great day. I didn't start out great, but by the end it was. I got so mad at Mama yesterday, she was trippin on some straight up stuff! Man, I was so mad at her and I was already stressed.... I was seriously about ready to cuss somebody out, for real, and youall know I don't curse. Ever. At all. Ok, well I used to but I haven't in years....

I went to work and it sucked. I saw Tony though, that was the highlight of my day that far. I love that boy! we used to be so close, that was my little brother. We've drifted apart but I still love the boy. We really need to spend some quality time together. Anyhow...

So I was at church and I was all mad. I went to pick up Sonia for church and I was all mad. I went to Walgreen's and yes-I was mad. Sorry Sonia about my driving. Hope I did't scare ya. I went to church and was snappin on the saints. That was bad. I mean, I was really really really mad. Grr.

Then, on top of that I could hardly sing for church. We started out and we were having worship service and I was getting so mad and annoyed because here I am, up here singing and the people in the audience are sitting, twiddling their thumbs, playing with babies, staring into space. But I felt the spirit and I knew that if we kept going it would pick up.

So we kept singing, me with my hoarse self and Stefanie and Sequita and you know what, the spirit did finally get a-movin. And it was good.....

We ran worship and praise together and I'm up there with no voice talking about "What kinda church is this" "It's a sanctified chuuuurch...." Sounding like a singing frog. It was cool though. The message was good too. ROAR!!

So really, all in all, it was a good service and that made my day better. I was tired by the end of the day though. We didn't leave the church till 12:15!

No comments: