Wednesday, November 12, 2003

LOVE

There are many different types of love. I need some. I feel loved, and I know that I am loved, and I do love, but I need more love.

Today the weather is nice again, no sun though. I love sunshine, it really brightens the day. I was in class and a little bit of sun came through the clouds and was shining right on me. I felt special. I felt like it was saying "here you go, a little sun for you to brighten up your day." I love the sun.

Favorite clothing item: My black pants. I have 2 pair and they are quite similar although both are not quite right. One pair is too big, the other pair is too long. But, I rock them and man do they work for me. They are so versatile! I can wear them to work and dress them up with a nice shirt and shoes. If I am in a bumming mood, I can rock them with some gym shoes and a hoodie or a t-shirt. I can even put a skirt over them and wear them to church. (That's right, skirt and pants. It's my monday night and wednesday night style. You have to see it to believe it. Nobody does it quite like me.) As far as them both being not quite right, well thats how many of your favorite things in life are. Like a child's favorite blanket, it may have holes, stains and rips galore. A favorite bunny may be missing an eye or an ear or most of the stuffing. Your favorite person may be a little crazy or maybe looks funny but you love them reguardless. Its the imperfections that make us.
(That was good huh? lol)

No comments: