Monday, December 22, 2003

"Have a happy Christmas and a merry day!!"
Sooo, I'm thinking about changing my blog template again. Perhaps I should wait until I can get on a computer where I can see colors properly, since my computer is jacked up.

My head hurts, my sinuses are acting up, and I feel so sickly. Work today was....well, it was work.

I was just thinking about this tape (yes, it was a cassete tape, you know that was back in the day) that I used to have called Rappin Rabbit. LOL. He was a rabbit that rapped about God and stuff. It might sound silly, well, it was silly, but his rhymes were pretty catchy. I still remember them from all those years ago.
"Rappin with rappin rabbit
is a Christian habit
and its fiddly diddly fun too"


Be a Good Sport was about not being a sore looser.

"Be a good sport, and enjoy the game
Be a good sport
Be a good sport, you'll be glad you came
Be a good sport
Never get mad, just be nice
Imitate the traits of Jesus Christ
Play your best....
Be a good sport!!"

One of my personal favorites is Faith

I can believe in faith
Faith is wonderful thing
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for in conditions of things not seen
That may be hard to say
But Hebrews eleven one (11:1) says it that way
I can believe in faith
Faith in God above"


Buen times indeed. Rappin Rabbit. Hah.

No comments: