Monday, December 01, 2003

Sweetest thing I've ever known
Lauren Hill says "Sweetest thing I've ever known, is like a kiss on the collar bone"
Eh, yah, that's pretty sweet, but I only half way agree. I think kisses themselves are the sweetest. Who doesn't love a kiss? And when it's a kiss from that special someone, any spot is sweet. Lips, cheek, forehead, nose, neck, shoulder....Need I continue? No. Kisses are nice.

On another note, I really hope I don't have to work today because I need to really devote my time to my 6-8 page Psych paper that is due tomorrow. Yahhh, I haven't started it yet, so buh bye!

Libra
Your normal lazy attitude is apt to receive a burst of energy tonight, dear Libra. It is in your nature to not want to lift a finger, but for some reason, you may be compelled to get up and get moving. You will find that when you connect with others, you are more motivated to make things happen for yourself. When you get the attention that you feel you deserve, your devotion will be strong.

No comments: