Friday, December 12, 2003

I should just go to bed
I tried to tell myself that I'd start going to bed by 12:00 every night. That lasted for about a week. I'm tired now, but I must tell of my accomplishments for the day. We've had this computer desk for like, 6 months. It's the kind that has to be assembled. I guess noone had time or ever felt like doing it, but today I finally did it. Mama said that her friend had the same kind and it took her and her daughter 5 hours to put it together. Well, I'm not sure what kind of handicap they have or whatever, but it only took me like 2 hours by myself, and that was with doing stuff in between. It looks really good, it's wood with a black top. It matches perfectly with the living room decor. It is bigger than the table we had it on before, so I also had to do some rearranging/redecorating. It felt really good. One thing that I'm mad at though is this little computer that Symone is trying to hang on to. Grr. Anyhow, the living room looks really nice and I feel good about that. It kinda off sets my bad feelings about school. Okay, tonight I shoud be in bed by 2. I shall!!

No comments: