Tuesday, December 30, 2003

It's Almost 2004!

So I'm online now (of course) and I'm talking to Larry. I swear, that boi really needs some new friends. The ones he hangs out with now all smoke alot of weed and drink, and he doesn't do any of that. So WHY does he hang out with them??? I don't really get it.

Some guy asked me for my number today. He was from Chicago (South Side, yes, yes) and he comes down to visit his family who lives here. First his uncle was talkin to me, asking me how old I was, where did I work and go to school and such, just general convo. Then he was saying "Yeah, my nephew over there is 18 too." I'm looking at him like okaaay, yeah, that's nice. Then he was sayin "Maybe you could give him your number so when he comes in town he can have somebody to chill with." Now normally, I would have shot this down with a straight up bogus rejection. But, I talked to the nephew, and he seemed cool. I figured, "what the hey, I'll give him the math and if he wants to call, fine with me" I gave him the digits, we'll see.

Anjelica left yesterday. I tell ya, it's really good to have a friend that you've know for almost your whole life. She left her CD's here. Yay for me, not so bueno for her. But, until I send them to her, I'll be jammin to some Smokie Norful, Floetry, and such. yah....

I'm not sure who Takira is...
I was messing with my hair today. Gah. There has to be something I can do with it. I seriously have been thinking about going bald, or super short. I just don't think I can pull that off though. But seriously, I've been thinking about making a change.

They say that people naturally resist change, but lately I feel like I need a big change in my life. Not just in my physical appearance, but in my life in general. Its time for something new. And, I don't think this is just one of those New Year's things, nah, I need a change for real.

No comments: