Thursday, December 18, 2003

I wish I knew the link to my archives. Its making me quite upset, I thought I'd be able to figure it out, but I haven't been.

Anyhow, I was thinking "Hmmm, what interesting and thought provoking thing can I talk about?" I don't really know. Ahh, I do know.

Let me talk about Mike. I don't read his blog often, but every now and then I like to see what idiodic things he has to say. He seems like the type of person who is quite smart and intelligent, but doesn't have the best social skills. Perhaps he is one who thinks more people like him than really do, or maybe he knows they don't like him, but he tells himself he is ok with that. But hey, I don't know the kid so I really can't say. I found his last post most interesting and a bit immature to say the least. He basically says "Oral sex is gross, because that's where pee comes out of. Ewwwww" He even goes on to say "Seriously, if any chick gave me a blow job, i would never kiss them again." I must say, spoken like a true virgin. I mean, yes, I can completely understand where he is coming from. However, the way he presents that idea is so.....Junior High-ish. Even underclassman in highschool-ish. Even beyond that, I find many of the things he says as just non-sensical ramblings that he tries to make funny and sarcastic. I just get shake my head and wonder why whenever I read his blogs. Okay, Okay, maybe he is still in high school. Maybe his mind has yet to mature through experience. If so, he is forgiven. If not, he has some explaining to do.

No comments: