Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas!!
Christmas is such a nice holiday. It's the only time when people as a whole feel obligated to be nice, simply because of the Christmas season.
Presents were good this year, I got everything I wanted. I only really wanted one thing which was this hoodie from Aeropostale. Aero really isn't my style, but it was a guy's one and it was soooooo cute!! Sonia got that for me, I am more than grateful. I also got a cell phone (finally). My grandmother got that for me, I was soooo excited!! The only thing is, it's a prepay and, well, lets say its more trouble than its really worth. We'll see what happens with that.

I got my grades the other day. LOL. Well, I did better than I thought I did, but my GPA is still dreadfully low. I thought I was gonna fail Engl. 101, but I got a D. Ok, yes a D is still failing pretty much, but I didn't even turn in my portfolio! I only actually wrote one paper in the class, so I guess the teacher didn't give me a flat out F because I do have skills, I just didn't do the work. I pulled a C in Psych, not the best but I was concerned I might not pass that. Of course I got an F in Business, that was absolutely no surprise. That was the most hoorible class ever. I got B's in both Math and Religion. So, yea the grades were pretty much bad, but I am psyched about next semester!

I am ready to have some fun. Just downright act a fool fun. This whole break all I've been doing is working and sleeping pretty much (more of the latter). The only time I've gotten to see mis amigos is at work, wassup with that?? So, I really need to go, get together with los amigos and celebrar.....

Cool People of the Day:
Sonia-For getting me that hoodie. You know how much I wanted that! Thank you a hundred times over my friend! I love you!
G-Pat-Thanks for the cellie! I was so excited, what an unexpected gift. You have always been a good gift-giver!

No comments: