Thursday, December 11, 2003

I'm mad at that...
I think I should start having a "I'm mad at that" section of my blogs, because there's a lot of things I find myself saying that about. Today it was the radio. This has been on my mind for a while, but I always forget to blog about it. It's the song 'Suga, Suga' No, not Suga suga, aww honey honey, you are my candy girl...... The new one, Suga suga how'd you get so fly.... I'm mad at that song because lyrically, it makes no sense at all.

You got me lifted, shifted, higher than the ceiling
and ooh wee its the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted
Suga how'd you get so fly?


What is that supposed to mean?

You know its leather when we ride
Wood grain and raw hide
Doing what we do, watching screens getting high
Girl you keep it so fly with your sweet honeybuns
You was there when the money gone,
You'll be there when the money comes


Rawhide??? What does rawhide have to do with 'suga' being so fly? The lyrics to this song make absolutely no sense, I think they just put stuff in there to make it rhyme and sound good. Now, the song does indeed sound good, it has a great beat and the singer has a great voice. But, as you can see, lyrically it sucks. I'm mad at that.

Another thing I'm mad at is my breath. Oooooweee, it is kickin, I don't even want to talk to my own self. I don't know what I did or didn't do to make it this way, but please don't let me do it again.

Tomorrow I will be done with school until January 13 or so. *Tears of joy and elation* I'm so happy!! Relief and release.

My friend is pregnant. That forces me to shake my head. *shakes head*

Okay, now I must go and continue pulling an all-nighter (my second one this week) and study for my psych test. Can somebody get me some NO-DOZE for Christmas?.... My mother says not to take it, something like its a form of narcotics and it can be addictive.... I said "sweeeet!" and she gave me a look like "Not funny Elizabeth. Not funny at all." Well, I laughed.

No comments: