Tuesday, December 09, 2003

OMGosh
Can somebody anybody tell me why I wait until the last minute, even though I know it will get me nowhere. I waited to do my Religion assignments until last night. They were due today. Good news is, I got them all done!!! Yay me!! Bad news is, I didn't go to bed until 6am. *Yawn* I am tired, yes. I don't actually feel like I'm making alot of sense either. Gah, I never want to do this again. I swear there are swirly things moving on this screen....

Anyhow, this morning (after about an hour of sleep) I finally managed to roll out of bed. I was supposed to be out of the house by 7 to go to my 8:00 final, but I can't really leave at 7 if I get out of bed at like, 7:20. Soooo, I asked Mama for a ride. Why is it that whenever you are in a hurry, parents take forever?? Mama decided that after I asked her for a ride that she needed to take a shower. I'm like d00d, its 7:30 and if I wanna be on time I have to leave by at least 7:45. gah. So she takes a shower and all that stuff and we finally left. I was late to my final, yes, but I didn't care. It went pretty well, I know I'll pass the class, so hey.

Me and Sonia finally came to a consensus on Kevin's name. His name is Kalvin. hmm, doesn't quite have the same ring to it as it did last night. See, we were talkin and we decided that we need to combine the names Kevin and Kyle. Sooo, I'm like hmmm "Kevyle" LMBO! we both started bustin up! So, no that one didn't work. Then (I am so funny) I was like Kylevin (no, that wasn't funny, but yes, I am funny). Hmmm, kinda sounds funky, but eh, its a lot better than Kevyle right? We were thinking, Kylevin, kinda sounds like Calvin. But, we must spell it with a K because he is simply a K person. So, Kalvin it is. Aww, Kalvin, he is so cute. I think he has dimples. cute litttle dimples.... *shifty eyes* there goes that tiredness again.

No comments: