Monday, December 29, 2003

I was thinking, and one thing I really wanted this year was to be kissed under some mistletoe. I don't know why, it just seems like such an ideal thing. So sweet, so Christmasy, *sigh*. But alas, no kiss, not even under mistletoe.

My body hurts. My back hurts, my shoulders hurt, my feet hurt, even on the top of my feet! How does that work? I am too young to feel this old!

Tura and Son' had a good laugh with me at my guitar playing skills. See, the thing is, I can't really play my guitar. I can play with it, but I guess that doesn't really count for much huh? I can't wait though, until I learn how to really play it well. I am gonna be one baaaad mamma jammma.

I need some serious help with my hair. Serious. I can't do anything with it! I'm thinking of locking it....Can you picture me with dredlocks? People have been telling me lately that I would look good with them. I dunno, that's a lot of commitement, I must think about it much more. Until then, I really need to get it cut. But, until I do that, it's the same old same old.....

No comments: