Tuesday, December 23, 2003

It's 2:30 and I've stayed in the bed all day. I was figuring a little R&R would help me recover, but I still feel hoorible. I feel worse today than I have in a long time. I think I should actually go to the doctor, but they never find anything and then they just give you medication basically just for coming. I've had a fever all day. I don't know what's wrong with my thermometer, because for some reason everytime I try to use it, it tells me my temperature is 95-96 degrees. Not quite accurate... I mean 98.5 is normal right? I have this strange headache and I can't seem to open my eyes all the way, and they keep watering.

Anyhow, despite my sickness, I am still doing stupid things.
Today the phone rings.
"Hello?"
"Hey Love!! What you doin' today?" (Ah, Kandra from work. What does she want? Why kid myself? I know what she wants)
"Ummm, well, nothing really"
"Oh, ok, cuz I was looking at the schedule and I am working by myself from 4:30-6:30 and so I was wondering if you could come in a little early?"
Of course my stupid self said yes. I don't even wanna go to work at my scheduled time, let alone early. Why do I continually do this to myself? Because I need the money.
At the end of the conversation she said
"Thank you so much!! I love you!" -Yah, well as my mother always says, love don't pay the bills.

No comments: