Monday, December 08, 2003

Strange Feelings
I just got done reading Tura's blog and she was listening to India. Arie's "Good Man". That song always makes me want to cry, India.'s music always has an impact on me.

If the sun comes up, and I'm not home
be strong
If I'm not beside you, do your best to
carry on
Tell the kids about me when they're old enough to
understand
Tell them that their daddy was
a good man

(this part really gets me)
Two eyes
Looking
Up at me
Pointing
To a picture like where is he
Mamma are you OK
And what did the paper say
To make you cry that way
It said your Daddy lived for you
And your daddy died for you
And I'll do the same


*deep breath* Alright, I'm okay. See, now Tura's got me bumpin India. Arie at 12 somethin in the mornin. Eh, anytime's a good time for India..... Something about her music just makes me want to sing, pray, play the guitar and be in love at the same time.

This week is finals week. Gah, it came way too fast, I'm so not ready. Tomorrow I have my math final, which should be easiest of all. I'll be done with that at like 9 something, so I'll have the rest of the day to work on my Religion assignments which are due on Tuesday. I really want next semester to be 100% better than this one was. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I am letting my brain power and intellect go to waste.

Hm, I wonder if I'll see Kevin when I go to school tomorrow.

I am trying not to let my financial situation get to me. I need money, but I have none. Ok, I have some, but not as much as I need. Ok, maybe I don't need it, but I want it very badly. I have some expenses that are not being met and its not a very comfortable situation. I wish that I could get a second job over break because with all the people they just hired at Claire's, I'm not gonna get more than probably 20 hours a week. Someday, my appointed time to leave there will come, and then I'll go somewhere else and hopefully make mad bank. Until then, I'll be piercing ears and such.

Martina-I can't wait to get your letter. Don't be mad if it takes me a while to get one back to you.

Tura-I am glad you have come back to ole' blogger. I missed you! When are we gonna hang out??

Sonia-You know I know that "nothing" is not the answer to the question I keep asking you. But fine, whatever. By the way, its KEVIN!

Australian Kid-It's so cool that you wrote about me in your blog!! But, uh, I'm not sure what 'farnie' means....

*yawn* I think I shall go to bed now.

No comments: